Race Day Preparations
Getting ready for race day begins well before the day of the race!
Getting ready for races takes a lot of preparation both on the bike as well as off. If after reading the different sections you still have questions, please ask any of our coaches for help.
Where do I put ALL my STUFF at a Race
You are responsible for ALL OF YOUR GEAR. Please bring all items in a duffle bag, backpack or shopping bag.
NEW Starting 2017 we will provide bins for students to store their bags, and additional gear. Student racers MUST store their stuff in these bins. Racers need to learn to be organized and prepared so they are not panicking before a race while looking for their gear! To prevent accidents (broken gear, people tripping, etc) we do not want any loose items in the team tent. USE THE BINS!!
- Helmet...in your bin!
- Lunch..in your bin!
- Extra clothing or shoes for racing...in your bin!
- Please make sure all your items are labeled!
- Camping Chair/blanket/towel to rest, recover, and relax with your teammates
- You should place your bike ON the TEAM BIKE RACK at the team tent. Lying it down somewhere is not a good representation of the team and risks damages
- Please make sure ALL ITEMS ARE LABELED!